- Pursuant to that set forth in the Legal Notice of this website, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as “LOPD”, its initials in Spanish), the User who provides personal data through this website is hereby informed of and consents to the incorporation of this data into the records of NOKADI INTERACTION, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “NOKADI”) for the management of his or her loyalty cards as a customer of the different brands which work with us and, unless otherwise indicated at the end of this Policy, delivery to the User’s terminal of the promotional communications of our clients of whose customer loyalty card he or she is in possession. The User is also hereby informed of the transfer of his or her data to our client companies of which the User possesses said customer loyalty card for the purpose of managing the points acquired through the use of our App on his or her terminal, as well as the delivery, in turn, of promotional communications regarding their products and services.
- The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided through this App. To this end, the User is responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and shall maintain the provided information duly updated, in such a way that it reflects the real situation of the User. The User shall be responsible for false and inaccurate information provided and for the damage that said information causes to NOKADI or to third parties.
- A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, or other mobile terminal (hereinafter, equipment) when accessing our website or execute our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or computer from which you access generally anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user or customer.
- The information obtained is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or computer from which you access or run the application.
- What types of cookies does this webpage use?
– Cookies of analysis:
- -Authorization, management and deactivation of cookies-
The User has been informed that he has, at all times, a right of access to the data concerning him in respect of cookies and a right, at all times, of opposition enabling him to accept or refuse the cookies. At all times he may manage, deactivate and authorize cookies by configuring his Internet browser.
- For example, with respect to computers:
Under Internet Explorer : HERE
Under Safari : HERE
Under Chrome : HERE
Under Firefox : HERE
Under Opera : HERE
- For more information regarding management and deactivation of cookies, the User may use the help section of his browser. However, if the User does not accept the cookies, use of the Services (in particular, browsing on the Internet Site and the User Area, connection to the Application, saving of the Dematerialized Loyalty Cards), can possibly not be carried out correctly.
- NOKADI guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data with which it is provided. For this purpose, technical and organizational security measures have been implemented which are necessary in the prevention of modification, loss, and unauthorised access and processing, in accordance with that set forth in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the LOPD, NOKADI hereby informs the User of the possibility of exercising his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Pº del Sol nº 9, 1º 1, Edificio V; 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona) or email@example.com.